Wish you could afford to remodel that spare room in your home?
Tustin Woodworks is the answer for you!
At Tustin Woodworks we have a wide variety of amazing, high-quality Murphy Beds, also called wall beds, at a price that won’t make a dent in your wallet. We also specialize in custom created wall beds to fit your exact needs. With that in mind, you can finally make that dream room of yours come to life!
Why Tustin Woodworks?
- The satisfaction you feel of a comfortable mattress in your office space, den, or spare bedroom
- A great way to save space for any room you desire.
- We offer an amazing amount of stains to compliment your home décor, along with our beds being made of all hardwood solids and veneers
- Installation is quick and painless to the walls and carpets of your home.
- Excellent service and expert advice is always provided!
- The materials and craftsmanship from our company fulfill the California and USA safety and environmental standards.
- We are a Licensed Contractor
With our custom or pre-made Murphy beds, we are able to transform any room into whatever you room you want. This bed is known for being an amazing space saver and can be stored vertically completely changing your den into a guest bedroom or a bedroom into a fun playroom. Putting it against a wall or behind trendy home décor makes storing this bed both fast and easy.
A Murphy bed is great for any type of room: elderly living care rooms, home offices, children’s play rooms, dens, or a spare bed in one of your bedrooms. A variety of styles are provided at Tustin Woodworks, but we also offer custom made wall beds, where we will work with you to help create the wall bed that best fits your needs.
Contact us today to learn more.
- Professional installation is available
- The 17-20 inch deep unit easily attaches to the wall
- Open beds use 6” more space than a regular bed
- Mattresses are accepted up to 11 inches thick
- Cabinetry is available for extra storage around the bed
- Lightweight to open
- Some models offer lighting
- Only real hardwood and veneers are used for our wall beds, (no paper, melamine, or plastic)
- To prevent wear and tear the beds are coated with a five-step catalyzed lacquer finish
- Multiple finishes available to suit your needs
- Unfinished models are available